Search This Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Date Night: CP Edition

Kyle here again. Katie doesn't know I'm writing this and I figured I'd try to give everyone an insight into how me and Katie go on dates (with each other of course). So in case you didn't know our one year anniversary is little over a month away. And we have been on a lot of dates during that time. Our dates have ranged from your typical dinner and a movie, to attending an Aggie football game (Whoop!). Each date has its own obstacles. But it’s the opportunity to go out by ourselves that we cherish the most.

So as you could imagine, every time we go on a date it’s an adventure. First, I have to plan out ahead of time if I need my attendant to dress me up extra fancy for the date. Secondly, we are limited to the places we can go. I mean, a couple can only go to Chili's so many times (though I could never get tired of the molten cake =]). So the only ways of transportation are walking/rolling, or having Katie ride on the back on my chair. Then, she can't wear a dress because she is afraid to moon everyone from me speeding down the sidewalk. And I know she loves to get dressed up and wear dresses. Lastly, we are limited to the variety of dates we can go on. We're definitely not the couple who's gonna go hiking our mountain biking anytime soon (though that would be a pretty cool TV special). But all that really matters is that you have your loved one next to you no matter the date.

As I've been writing this, I had an idea. Wouldn't it be pretty cool if there was a charity whose mission was to provide disabled individuals assistance on going on dates? I know I'd definitely sign up for the transportation to and from dates. Let me know if you think I'm on to something.

Roll Out (I think that will be my new sign off).

1 comment:

  1. I will never get tired of the molten cake either. NOW YOU MADE ME WANT IT GODDAMMIT.

    ReplyDelete